Maharashtra-Common Entrance Test-Masters of Management Studies (MAH-CET-MMS)
Maharashtra-Common Entrance Test-Masters of Business Adminstration (MAH-CET-MBA)
Find out results, scores, tips and tricks to make the most of your scores and find you the right college for your dream.
This blog site will help all those students who aspire to take admission to the first year of the two-year full time post-graduation degree conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE):
DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION,
MAHARASHTRA STATE
3, MAHAPALIKA MARG, POST BOX NO. 1967, MUMBAI-400 001.
PH:(022) 2262 6853/54, FAX:22692102
E-Mail: desk2a@dte.org.in
Website: http://www.dte.org.in
Hello everybody! So, you have decided to be the managers of tomorrow. I must say a very good choice. Right from managing a huge corporate MNC to owning a self owned business, management is the need of the day. The in-betweens encompass a wide area like sports management, event management, data management, and the list goes on and on.
I have come across many students (myself included) who know what is to be done but lack that extra edge over their counterparts due to lack of knowledge. Lack of knowledge about the admission process, the curriculum, the specialisations and so on. It is with this initiative of spreading knowledge about the entire process of preparing for the CET test till getting an admission, that I begin writing this blog. I will keep updating the blog, but please bear with me for the time constraints which I may face. You may also feel free to contact me.
Now, you may ask if I am an expert to write this blog. Let me be very honest and clear about it that I am a student just like you. Only that having gone through the entire admission process from the point of registering for the CET test right till getting admission, I have learnt some new things which I would like to share with all you students aspiring to take admissions.
I have not planned this as well as the professionals, but it is my fullest aspiration to get it as structured and as informative as possible so that it may help all the students out there. Along with the admission process, I also plan to give out some first year stuff to the students which will help them immensely. This, though, will take some time and so please bear with me. All the best!
Visitors:
| Website counter from www.website-hit-counters.com . |
Established in 1997, St. Gregorious Edu-Guidance is a leading education consultancy services providing exemplary service to students all over India. We deal in Admissions to all major professional courses in Premier Institutes across India. We are your one step solution for all career related needs, it may be MD, MBBS BE, BTech (ALL BRANCHES), , MDS, BDS, BPharm, BArch, MBA, MTech, MS, , PhD or any other courses. We provide personalized career solutions on an individual basis keeping in mind the aspirations of our client as well as the affordability factor.
ReplyDeleteFOR ALL CAREER RELATED NEEDS CONTACT US :
St. Gregorious Edu-Guidance,
#2, 2nd Floor,
J J Complex, Above Chemmannur Jewellers,
Marthahalli - P O,
Bangalore - 560037
Karnataka
e-mail :jojishpaily@gmail.com
Contact: +91 9448516637
+91 9886089896, +91 9449009983
080-32416570, 41719562
Website: www.stgregoriousedu.com